Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Delicate Doilies Card

Another Delicate Doilies card...I haven't used the die cut doily sheet yet, and every day I go into my craft room, I see it there and I think "I'll save it for a special occasion". Well, that special occasion is today. I don't know why I put off using it. 
This card is really simple, but striking. The Melon Mambo really stands out against the Wisteria Wonder background. And who doesn't love the new stamp set Occasions Alphabet - every letter has the perfect sentiment!


I decorated the inside too - Whisper White, with a strip of the Flirtatious DSP at the bottom, and some stamped doilies complete my card. 

Stamp Sets: Delicate Doilies, Occasions Alphabet
Cardstock: Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder
Other: Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, In Colour Brads, Circle & Oval Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment