Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Monday Makeover Challenge #10

Remember Orchid Opulence? Hmm...it seems I have quite a stash, and nowhere to use it - until now, that is. I also had some retired pretty DSP (spring themed, but can't remember the name) which I must have bought to match. I seem to remember that Orchid Opulence was one of my favourite colours. I am not so sure now that Wisteria Wonder and Perfect Plum are contenders for favourite purple.  
It is so cold today, we survived a weather watch winter storm last night, and now it's a clear blue day, but absolutely freezing. Anyway, I need a burst of springtime, so here it is.
Seems I am also on a butterfly roll...


Stamp Set: Easter Blossom
Cardstock: Orchid Opulence (retired), Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Orchid Opulence, Pink Pirouette
Other: 2.5" circle punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Large Oval Punch, Striped Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots, Basic Pearls, Subtles Buttons, Silver String (not SU).

No comments:

Post a Comment