Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Monday Makeover Challenge #9



Hmm...my first attempt at a card challenge from Andrea Walford's Sunny Stamping website. Actually, my first attempt at a card challenge, ever. I think this is a great card, and it kind of follows the guidelines, which is to use inspiration from a posted card on her website, and make it your own.
I made a square card, 5" x 5", and used supplies from my ever lasting Taylored Expressions kit subscription. I do love to receive a surprise in the mail every month, not that I have much time to stamp. But, I will make the time this year.
Co-ordinating paper and supplies from Stampin Up are Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler, and I used the stamps from Artistic Etchings and I Heart Hearts - seeing as this card will be the card for my true love on Valentine's Day.

I love to finish off the cards by doing a little something on the insides too. You will notice that this is just something I started recently, after wondering what to do on a dark card base, a single piece of white cardstock wasn't going to do it for me. Now, it seems, I do it to all my cards. It just adds a little extra.

2 comments:

  1. It's a very lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! You've inspired me to pull out those stamps and papers and play.

    ReplyDelete