Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Wedding Weekend!

What a busy weekend I have had - creating these cake pops for a Wedding Show. Thanks again to Bakerella for the inspiration on her website, and to the numerous other blogs and sites with helpful hints on how to make them. 
The insides were a yellow butter cake mixed together with vanilla frosting - I figured if it was chocolate, I might be able to see through the white chocolate to the cake, and my "brides" may not be as white as they could be. Same with the white part of the "grooms" tuxedo jacket. 

I am always so stressed about making something new, specific to a client's request. Something I thought about this weekend was that I should do a test run to make sure it all goes according to plan. These cake pops all turned out quite nicely though, but to ease the stress-factor, I should plan a little bit further ahead. 
These cake pops are available to order from my website, if you like. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment